Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
January 22, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rascal van wanted - preferably in cargo blue  (Read 493 times)
Bryan

« on: February 28, 2015, 11:08:01 PM »

I haven't been on this site for more than 2 years. Back in 2010 I reluctantly sold my collection of Rascal vans to a chap who promised to use them as pizza delivery vans to give his business a unique edge. I agreed to sell them to him thinking that I will be able to buy them back again in the future when he's finished with them. It turns out they were exported to Nigeria shortly afterwards because that's all he wanted them for - just fed me a lot of lies to get his hands on them.

Anyway - to cut a long story short I'm looking out for another cargo blue Bedford Rascal in good condition.

Check out my (long lost) collection here www.bedfordrascal.co.uk

www.bedfordrascal.co.uk - My own little site
Bryan

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 12:55:01 AM »

I'm still looking for a decent van. Will consider any colour in good condition but ideally Cargo blue or the mint green colour.

www.bedfordrascal.co.uk - My own little site
stevewalk

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 12:33:23 PM »

Hi Bryan, are you still looking for a Rascal? My uncle left a J reg Blue Rascal van to my wife. He put it in a garage in the early 90's with 11k on the clock. Its now got genuine 15k mileage without a spot of rust or damage anywhere. Still got the original tyres and Ive just got an mot today. Apart from a new battery, 4 spark plugs and leads and an oil change its not needed anything else doing to it - it started after 20 years in a dry concrete garage after 3 turns!. Its also got the plastic liner in the cargo area. The only thing that's wrong is some toe-rag tried to nick it and stuck a screwdriver in the drivers door lock and broke it. Ive tried several places to get a replacement without luck. I live near Bromley in Kent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: