Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
January 23, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas / I'm still here...  (Read 812 times)
Robin

cheese it!

« on: December 12, 2014, 10:52:41 PM »

Thought I'd be the first to wish you all a merry Christmas (/Yule/Hanukkah/Winterval/Kwanza or whatever), and a happy New Year  Grin

I haven't been as enthusiastic with my Rascal as I would have liked this year, and it seems I'm not the only one.  It has been quiet on here, and as some of the long-standing members have moved on to Other Things I thought this post might give an opportunity for those who are quiet to say "I'm still here!" even if they haven't much else to report
becky86

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 12:04:43 AM »

I'm here too! My van is going down to see Derek tomorrow for some welding ready for our Christmas camp this year! Luckily my boyfriend is taking it down so I don't have to face the horrendous drive!

Merry Christmas x
Smiley Smiley Smiley
joe813

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 05:39:57 PM »

same to you have a great Christmas and a happy new year
donut

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 07:13:46 PM »

I'm still here too.  Check in from time to time.  Happy christmas and new year to everyone as well.
duncanamps
True rascal enthusiast

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 08:53:39 PM »

Merry Christmas to you and yours too, Robin Smiley

Still here too, and still running the Bambi.

Rebuilt the engine this year as many of you will know, and busy whizzing round the campsites even in this crisp weather. Just got back today from Dunwich on the Suffolk coast Smiley
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 08:56:46 PM by duncanamps » Logged

Duncan Munro | 1987 Bambi | www.sootyvan.com
Farmboy

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 04:54:55 PM »

I'm still here as well. Going to be building a new engine in the new year, started having parts arrive for my new sound system, and I will wire my fog lights next year I'm determined. I have added wind deflectors to the windows recently if that counts haha.
Ticklemeelmo99

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 10:58:20 PM »

I am still here! I am slowly getting my van up together. Going to Derek on the 12th for a respray, then new wheels, still undecided, and then maybe an engine rebuild next year.

I love my Rascal and want to make it tastefully cool! This forum is a great help and I look forward to using and contributing to it next year.

Happy new year everyone.
Rascalvan10
True rascal enthusiast

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 01:05:44 PM »

We thought that the Rascal / Supercarry following was slowing a bit, but lately we have been kept very busy and it all looks like there is still a good following, but i think we are all so busy these days.
We are currently rebuilding a bambi rear body, in fact we have removed one side, the roof and the rear panel completely and are either making new panels ( Rear and roof) or replacing with good used if we have it.
The poor Bambi looks a bit sad with only one side panel still in place, but come the Spring she will grace the roads again looking good as new.
We now put photos of our work on our on-line picasa photo album and on Twitter and Facebook etc.
Well I hope all followers and / or owners enjoy a very good New Year and we would like to thank-you all for your continued custom.
We still do the odd conversion too, but very much kept busy with the Bambi's at the moment.
All the very best to you all,
Regards Tim and Brenda.

www.bedfordrascal.com  and www.smallcampervan.co.uk
Small camper conversions and repairs.
Online photo album at :
https://picasaweb.google.com/106526935125883283147
Jamesbrumb

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 06:49:35 AM »

Merry Christmas to all here, I hope we all have a good year ahead. Great bunch of guys here. Im looking forward to 2016 in Colonnade land.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: